Recently, I have attended an increase in asthma related calls. This is normal for the climate change at this time of the year. I am happy to report that most patients manage their asthma very well. :-)
It is particularly useful for our assessment to have an idea of normal peak flow and some documentation to hand about the severity of the Patient's asthma (ie: Have they ever been admitted to ITU etc..) The following website has some really good resources for both adult and child asthma sufferers, including a peak flow diary.
The My Asthma Pack contains:
- 1 copy of the My Asthma Action Plan
- 1 copy of My Asthma Calendar
- 1 set of My Asthma Stickers
- 1 copy of the Asthma and My Child booklet
You can also download or order individual copies of:
- The My Asthma Action Plan
- Asthma and My Child booklet
Please note that the My Asthma calendar and My Asthma stickers are not available as downloads
The Your Asthma Pack contains:
- 1 copy of Asthma Action Plan
- 1 copy of Peak Flow Diary
- 1 copy of Asthma review booklet
- 1 copy of Asthma and Me booklet
You can also download or order copies of these individual resources
For independent, confidential advice and support call our asthma nurses on 0300 222 5800 (open 9-5, Monday-Friday).
Please visit our Helpline page for more information.
Please contact our Supporter Care Team for general enquiries.
Tel: 0300 222 5800
18 Mansell Street